1/1 Photo of 15-Minute Parmesan Pasta
You can use any type of pasta you would like for this recipe. It can be a main dish or it also makes a nice side dish. Recipe is from Kraft.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Cook pasta as directed on package.
- 2Meanwhile, cook and stir garlic in butter in large saucepan on medium heat until tender but not browned.
- 3Add drained pasta to saucepan, mix lightly.
- 4Sprinkle with cheese; toss to coat.
- 5Serve immediately.
Browse Our Top One-Dish Meal Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All One-Dish Meal Recipes
Nutritional Facts for 15-Minute Parmesan Pasta
Serving Size: 1 (84 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 368.1
- Calories from Fat 143
- Total Fat 15.9 g
- Saturated Fat 9.6 g
- Cholesterol 41.5 mg
- Sodium 275.8 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 43.3 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.8 g
- Sugars 1.1 g
- Protein 12.4 g