1/3 Photos of 2bleu's Bacon Cheeseburger Roll-Up
This is a wonderful party tray addition to any buffet. Create a variety of different roll-ups for your party using sliced mushrooms and swiss cheese. How about a Reubin Roll up? The photo we submitted is a Cheesesteak Roll up first using mayo and horseradish sauce spread thin on the dough, then using chopped roast beef, (or you can use steakums), green bell peppers/onions and american cheese. How about a cream cheese and mixed fruit for a dessert roll-up? Endless possibilities. :)
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 400°F.
- 2Cook ground beef, onions, and italian seasoning in large skillet on medium-high heat until ground beef is evenly browned.
- 3Drain and return meat mixture to skillet. Add cheese and bacon and cook until the cheese is mostly melted, stirring frequently.
- 4Cool 10 minutes.
- 5Line a baking sheet with parchment paper or spray with non-stick cooking spray.
- 6Roll out dough to 15x8-inch rectangle.
- 7Top with meat/cheese mixture evenly on top, leaving a 1" margin at one of the long ends.
- 8Roll up dough, starting at the long sides, ending where you left out the filling on the edge.
- 9Place seam-side down onto center of baking sheet and bake for 20 to 25 minutes or until golden brown.
- 10Cut diagonally into six slices to serve.
Browse Our Top One-Dish Meal Recipes
Nutritional Facts for 2bleu's Bacon Cheeseburger Roll-Up
Serving Size: 1 (137 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 339.8
- Calories from Fat 224
- Total Fat 24.9 g
- Saturated Fat 12.6 g
- Cholesterol 96.1 mg
- Sodium 374.4 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 1.8 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.2 g
- Sugars 0.7 g
- Protein 25.9 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
prepared pizza crust