This is a wonderful party tray addition to any buffet. Create a variety of different roll-ups for your party using sliced mushrooms and swiss cheese. How about a Reubin Roll up? The photo we submitted is a Cheesesteak Roll up first using mayo and horseradish sauce spread thin on the dough, then using chopped roast beef, (or you can use steakums), green bell peppers/onions and american cheese. How about a cream cheese and mixed fruit for a dessert roll-up? Endless possibilities. :)
- Preheat oven to 400°F.
- Cook ground beef, onions, and italian seasoning in large skillet on medium-high heat until ground beef is evenly browned.
- Drain and return meat mixture to skillet. Add cheese and bacon and cook until the cheese is mostly melted, stirring frequently.
- Cool 10 minutes.
- Line a baking sheet with parchment paper or spray with non-stick cooking spray.
- Roll out dough to 15x8-inch rectangle.
- Top with meat/cheese mixture evenly on top, leaving a 1" margin at one of the long ends.
- Roll up dough, starting at the long sides, ending where you left out the filling on the edge.
- Place seam-side down onto center of baking sheet and bake for 20 to 25 minutes or until golden brown.
- Cut diagonally into six slices to serve.