My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Heat oven to 350 degrees.
- 2In a large bowl, mix together the cream cheese and sour cream until it is smooth.
- 3Stir in cumin, salt and pepper.
- 4Add the chicken, 1 cup Monterey Jack cheese and the cheddar cheese.
- 5Dip the tortillas in the enchilada sauce to lightly coat.
- 6Place some of the mixture in the center of the tortillas; roll.
- 7Place the tortillas seam side down in a lightly greased 13x9 pan.
- 8Cover with the remaining sauce.
- 9Bake for 25 minutes.
- 10Sprinkle the remaining cheese and bake for 3 more minutes.
Browse Our Top One-Dish Meal Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All One-Dish Meal Recipes
Nutritional Facts for 3 Cheese Chicken Enchiladas
Serving Size: 1 (192 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 721.3
- Calories from Fat 444
- Total Fat 49.3 g
- Saturated Fat 28.3 g
- Cholesterol 133.6 mg
- Sodium 1745.6 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 40.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 3.1 g
- Sugars 8.7 g
- Protein 29.6 g
The following items or measurements are not included: