Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep 15 mins
Cook 25 mins
Make and share this 3 Cheese Chicken Enchiladas recipe from Food.com.
- Heat oven to 350 degrees.
- In a large bowl, mix together the cream cheese and sour cream until it is smooth.
- Stir in cumin, salt and pepper.
- Add the chicken, 1 cup Monterey Jack cheese and the cheddar cheese.
- Dip the tortillas in the enchilada sauce to lightly coat.
- Place some of the mixture in the center of the tortillas; roll.
- Place the tortillas seam side down in a lightly greased 13x9 pan.
- Cover with the remaining sauce.
- Bake for 25 minutes.
- Sprinkle the remaining cheese and bake for 3 more minutes.
this was soo yummy. everyone liked it at my house which is a great feat.
Excellent chicken enchiladas - I have made these several tiimes - they freeze very well too.
I've been looking for a favorite chicken enchilada recipe and I think I may have found it. My husband liked it too.