1/4 Photos of Acadia's Chicken Parmesan
1 hr 15 mins
Most chicken parmesan that I have had in restaurants have always been made from a boneless chicken breast that was flattened with a mallet, with a dollop of mozzarella cheese and sauce. With this recipe, I have chosen instead to use boneless chicken tenderloins, with a generous amount of mozzarella and sauce. This is one of my Dad's favorite recipes and he requests it every year for his birthday celebration. I serve it with fresh NJ sweet corn, ratatouille and garlic bread. It is a wonderful feast!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Wisk eggs and milk together in bowl for 1 minute.
- 2Place the bread crumbs in another bowl or a.
- 3plastic bag.
- 4Dip the the chicken in the egg/milk mixture and then.
- 5coat it with the bread crumbs.
- 6In a skillet on medium high heat brown the coated chicken in the olive oil (par-cooking it).
- 7Then place the par-cooked chicken in a 9”x12”x2” baking dish in a.
- 8single layer.
- 9Cover the chicken with the mozzarella cheese, then the spaghetti sauce.
- 10Sprinkle parmesan cheese on top of the sauce.
- 11In a 350° F oven bake for 30-minutes (uncovered).
Browse Our Top Chicken Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Acadia's Chicken Parmesan
Serving Size: 1 (223 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 12
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 386.4
- Calories from Fat 153
- Total Fat 17.0 g
- Saturated Fat 6.6 g
- Cholesterol 135.7 mg
- Sodium 837.2 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 18.4 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.5 g
- Sugars 3.3 g
- Protein 37.7 g