1/2 Photos of Alsatian Tarte Flambee
Easy little Alsatian pizzas.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1On a lightly floured surface, roll the pastry to 1/8-inch thickness.
- 2Cut into disks about 3-1/4 to 4 inches in diameter and place on a wax paper-lined baking sheet.
- 3Leave in freezer until dough is frozen.
- 4Mix together quark, cream, nutmeg, salt and pepper.
- 5Preheat oven to 400°F.
- 6Remove crusts from freezer.
- 7Poke pastry with a fork.
- 8Spread cheese mixture equally on each crust.
- 9Sprinkle with onion and bacon.
- 10Bake on bottom rack of oven for ten minutes, or until bottoms of pizzas are a dark, golden brown.
- 11Serve warm.
Browse Our Top Lunch/Snacks Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Alsatian Tarte Flambee
Serving Size: 1 (147 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 796.4
- Calories from Fat 527
- Total Fat 58.6 g
- Saturated Fat 16.9 g
- Cholesterol 26.9 mg
- Sodium 451.9 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 56.5 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.9 g
- Sugars 1.2 g
- Protein 11.2 g
The following items or measurements are not included: