Easy little Alsatian pizzas.
Make and share this Alsatian Tarte Flambee recipe from Food.com.
- On a lightly floured surface, roll the pastry to 1/8-inch thickness.
- Cut into disks about 3-1/4 to 4 inches in diameter and place on a wax paper-lined baking sheet.
- Leave in freezer until dough is frozen.
- Mix together quark, cream, nutmeg, salt and pepper.
- Preheat oven to 400°F.
- Remove crusts from freezer.
- Poke pastry with a fork.
- Spread cheese mixture equally on each crust.
- Sprinkle with onion and bacon.
- Bake on bottom rack of oven for ten minutes, or until bottoms of pizzas are a dark, golden brown.
- Serve warm.