1/1 Photo of Apple Gorgonzola Salad
This is a delicious salad that is simple and elegant. It is different from the others I've seen as it has a lower sugar content, so it doesn't take away from the goodness of the salad itself.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1 egg white
- 2 tablespoons apple juice concentrate, thawed
- 1 tablespoon apple cider vinegar
- 1 tablespoon white balsamic vinegar
- 1 teaspoon Dijon mustard
- 1/3 cup olive oil
- salt and pepper
- 1Whisk together the egg white, apple juice concentrate, cider vinegar, balsamic vinegar, Dijon mustard, and olive oil to make the dressing.
- 2Whisk well for about 1 minute. Season with salt and pepper; set aside.
- 3Toss the salad ingredients together. Drizzle dressing over the top of salad. Serve immediately.
Browse Our Top Salad Dressings Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Salad Dressings Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Apple Gorgonzola Salad
Serving Size: 1 (159 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 245.2
- Calories from Fat 158
- Total Fat 17.5 g
- Saturated Fat 3.3 g
- Cholesterol 5.6 mg
- Sodium 140.1 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 20.6 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.5 g
- Sugars 14.8 g
- Protein 4.1 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
white balsamic vinegar