Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep 10 mins
Cook 6 hrs
a delicious chicken pasta with cheeses, and peppers .
Make and share this Artichoke Chicken Pasta recipe from Food.com.
- 1 1⁄2 lbs boneless chicken breast tenders
- 1 (15 ounce) can artichoke hearts, quartered
- 3⁄4 cup roasted red pepper, chopped
- 1⁄4 cup white wine
- 1 (8 ounce) package American cheese, shredded
- 1 tablespoon white wine worcestershire sauce
- 1 (10 ounce) can cream of chicken soup
- 1 (8 ounce) packageshredded cheddar cheese
- 4 cups hot cooked bow tie pasta
- In a slow cooker, combine chicken tenders, artichoke, roasted peppers, American cheese, worcestershire sauce, white wine, and soup and mix well.
- Cover and cook on low for 6-8 hours.
- 20 minutes before serving, fold in cheddar cheese, hot pasta, and salt and pepper to taste.
A very easy and tasty crock pot recipe. Loved the inclusion of wine; omitted the worcestershire sauce. I added 4 cloves of chopped garlic, a cup of sliced mushrooms and some fresh thyme, one chopped onion and one chopped leek - just love onions, garlic and leeks together - in step one. I made mine with penne and added some parmesan to the cheddar cheese in step three. Thanks for sharing an easy and yummy recipe, weekend cooker!
Wish I could give this 10 stars! Made a couple of changes (I think for the better!), had 1/2 lb. fresh spinach (chopped coarsely) and 1/2 lb. mushrooms (sliced these) that I needed to use so I threw them in. Also used 3 boneless skinless chicken breast halves (totalling 1 1/2 lbs., thick sliced) instead of tenders. I used marinated artichoke quarters and increased white wine to 1/2 c. I could not find White Wine Worcestershire at my market, so skipped it, the marinated chokes gave a tang. Also, when I tasted before adding pasta, I felt it was cheesy enough, so skipped cheddar cheese. This really came out so much better than I expected, I will be making it again and again! Made for PRMR 12/10.
Really very tasty. Believe it or not, I have never made chicken in the crockpot before, and was delighted with how moist and tender it came out. The tenders just fell apart while cooking and distributed evenly throughout the dish when the cheddar and pasta were added. I used mini farfalle (bow tie) and it was perfect. Perhaps next time, though, I might want to add some mushrooms (they are a favorite). Thanks for posting this one!