Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
a delicious chicken pasta with cheeses, and peppers .
Make and share this Artichoke Chicken Pasta recipe from Food.com.
- 1 1⁄2 lbs boneless chicken breast tenders
- 1 (15 ounce) can artichoke hearts, quartered
- 3⁄4 cup roasted red pepper, chopped
- 1⁄4 cup white wine
- 1 (8 ounce) package American cheese, shredded
- 1 tablespoon white wine worcestershire sauce
- 1 (10 ounce) can cream of chicken soup
- 1 (8 ounce) packageshredded cheddar cheese
- 4 cups hot cooked bow tie pasta
- In a slow cooker, combine chicken tenders, artichoke, roasted peppers, American cheese, worcestershire sauce, white wine, and soup and mix well.
- Cover and cook on low for 6-8 hours.
- 20 minutes before serving, fold in cheddar cheese, hot pasta, and salt and pepper to taste.