Prep 15 mins
Cook 45 mins
This recipe is a hit wherever I take it. I copied it from a friend at a baby shower because I liked it so much. I love it for its simplicity and great taste!
- 1 (13 3/4 ounce) can artichoke hearts
- 1 cup parmesan cheese
- 1 cup mayonnaise
- Wheatables crackers
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Drain artichoke hearts and puree them in your food processor.
- Mix pureed artichoke hearts, one cup of mayonnaise, one cup of parmesan cheese and garlic to taste in an oven safe bowl or small casserole dish.
- Bake in oven at 350°F degrees for 25-35 minutes until light golden brown.
- Let cool for 10 minutes before serving with wheatables vegetable flavored crackers.
Easy and delicious! I usually halve the recipe for my mah jong group- everyone loves this.
Of course, it's delicious and soooo easy. Everyone scarfed it up! Thanks Jennifer.
Easy, delicious and always a hit! Saved the day when I was in a pinch for what to serve a couple of friends stopping by. I added one large clove of garlic and sprinkled some of the parmesan on the top before I baked it.