Prep 10 mins
Cook 30 mins
These are the best little appetizers.My mom makes these every Holiday. We can't get enough.
Make and share this Artichoke Nibbles recipe from Food.com.
- 2 jars artichokes (reserve liquid)
- 1⁄4 cup chopped onion (I like yellow)
- 4 eggs
- 3 -4 cloves garlic, chopped
- 1⁄8 teaspoon oregano
- 1 teaspoon Tabasco sauce (or more if you like)
- 1⁄4 cup dried breadcrumbs
- 1⁄4 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄4 teaspoon pepper
- 8 ounces cheddar cheese, shredded
- Pre-heat oven to 325-350 f.
- grease pan (I use a 9x9 brownie pan).
- chop artichokes.
- saute onion in artichoke liquid until soft,drain, set aside.
- beat eggs.
- add spices,artichokes,cheese and onion.
- bake 30 minutes.
- cool and cut into squares.
easy and arthichoky
I personally was not a fan of this. But brought it to work and it was gobbled up whiten minuets
Very easy and so yummy - I served this in bigger pieces with salad for a main with great success.