1 hr 36 mins
1 hr 21 mins
A sophisticated twist on the classic gratin. Serve this at your next dinner party to amaze your guests.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 3 cups grated gruyere cheese (or other cheese of your choice)
- 2 1/2 cups half-and-half cream or 2 1/2 cups cream
- 2 lbs thinly sliced yukon gold potatoes (~4 large potatoes)
- 8 ounces jarred marinated artichoke hearts, drained and coarsely chopped
- 1 1/2 teaspoons salt
- 1/2 teaspoon dried thyme
- 1/2 teaspoon ground pepper
- 1Preheat over to 375 degrees.
- 2In medium-large pan, add half & half, thyme, salt and pepper; bring to a simmer.
- 3Add sliced potatoes and simmer 10 more minutes.
- 4Add artichokes, bring back to a simmer, and pour entire mixture into 9x13 baking dish. Top evenly with cheese.
- 5bake 45-55 minutes until top is golden and gratin is bubbling.
- 6Let stand 10-15 minutes to set.
Browse Our Top Potato Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Artichoke Potato Gratin
Serving Size: 1 (173 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 12
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 252.7
- Calories from Fat 131
- Total Fat 14.6 g
- Saturated Fat 8.7 g
- Cholesterol 48.3 mg
- Sodium 423.2 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 19.7 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.4 g
- Sugars 1.0 g
- Protein 11.6 g