Prep 5 mins
Cook 0 mins
3 ingredients! No way! This recipe is oh my gosh delicious and oh my gosh easy. My step grandma (A) made this for holidays. Its a great thing to take to a party, always a hit. A always served this with wheat thins, and I do too.
- 1 (8 ounce) package cream cheese (softened)
- 1 (1 ounce) package hidden valley ranch dressing mix
- pecans, crushed (for garnish) (optional)
- Combine cheese and ranch dressing mix and shape into a ball.
- Refrigerate it until it is firm again.
- Thoroughly cover with paprika.
- Optional: garnish with pecans to make a pretty star.
Made for PAC2009. This was an hor'duerve for Easter dinner table. You got thmbs up all around the table. Served with several different crackers and "scoops" corn chips. I did make some ahead and literally scooped some of the cheese ball mix into these little cups of corn chips and topped with a sliced olice. Fabulous and super simple recipe. Another go to recipe for summer and take to friends houses. Thank you baby Pac
Simply wonderful! Truly a masterpiece of culinary invention!