1/4 Photos of Asparagus Parmigiana
Since I started Somersizing I've been eating some of the best food around. I found this recipe at 3FatChicks.com and it's been one of my most recent favorites. The recipe originally should be for 4 servings, but I can eat this as a whole meal!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- 2Cook asparagus in boiling, salted water for 5 to 7 minutes, or until al dente.
- 4Melt butter in ovenproof skillet.
- 5Add asparagus and saute for 5 minutes.
- 6Sprinkle with cheese, add salt and pepper, and bake for 2 minutes.
- 7Transfer to broiler and gratinee for 2 minutes, or until golden brown.
- 8Sprinkle with lemon juice and serve.
Browse Our Top Cheese Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Cheese Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Asparagus Parmigiana
Serving Size: 1 (72 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 75.5
- Calories from Fat 59
- Total Fat 6.6 g
- Saturated Fat 4.1 g
- Cholesterol 17.4 mg
- Sodium 87.5 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 2.7 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.2 g
- Sugars 0.8 g
- Protein 2.4 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
salt and pepper