Since I started Somersizing I've been eating some of the best food around. I found this recipe at 3FatChicks.com and it's been one of my most recent favorites. The recipe originally should be for 4 servings, but I can eat this as a whole meal!
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Cook asparagus in boiling, salted water for 5 to 7 minutes, or until al dente.
- Melt butter in ovenproof skillet.
- Add asparagus and saute for 5 minutes.
- Sprinkle with cheese, add salt and pepper, and bake for 2 minutes.
- Transfer to broiler and gratinee for 2 minutes, or until golden brown.
- Sprinkle with lemon juice and serve.