Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
So simple and so good.
Make and share this Asparagus Quiche recipe from Food.com.
- Blanch asparagus spears in boiling water for 90 seconds. Refresh in cold water and cut in half; set aside.
- Blend together eggs, sour cream, cheese, mushrooms, and garlic tarragon. Add asparagus and season with salt and pepper.
- Pour ingredients into a 9-inch deep dish pie shell.
- Bake at 350 for 20 minutes; remove from oven.
- Top with julienned red pepper and return to oven for 30-40 minutes.