1/1 Photo of Avocado Basil Pasta
Barb Gertz's Note:
This looks so good, I belive it could be served as a salad or as a one-one dish meal. The recipe comes from Better Homes & Gardens Magazine.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 8 ounces bow tie pasta or 8 ounces wagon wheel macaroni
- 2 medium avocados, halved,seeded,peeled and coarsely chopped
- 6 slices bacon, crisp cooked,drained and crumbled
- 2/3 cup chopped fresh basil
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 3 cloves garlic, minced
- 1/4 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 1/8 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 cup finely shredded pecorino romano cheese
- 1Cook pasta according to package directions.
- 3Meanwhile, in a large bowl combine the avocados, bacon, basil, lemon juice,olive oil, garlic, pepper, and salt.
- 4Add the hot pasta and toss to combine.
- 5Transfer to a serving bowl.
- 6Sprinkle with cheese.
Browse Our Top One-Dish Meal Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All One-Dish Meal Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Avocado Basil Pasta
Serving Size: 1 (127 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 471.5
- Calories from Fat 235
- Total Fat 26.1 g
- Saturated Fat 5.0 g
- Cholesterol 56.0 mg
- Sodium 192.4 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 50.8 g
- Dietary Fiber 8.8 g
- Sugars 1.9 g
- Protein 11.8 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
pecorino romano cheese