1/1 Photo of Bacon and Horseradish Dip
2 hrs 15 mins
2 hrs 15 mins
Sue Lau's Note:
Goes great with fresh chopped vegetables, crackers, and chips. Be sure to have a lot ready for the guys when the sports game is on, cause it will go fast!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 8 slices bacon, cooked and crumbled
- 1 tablespoon canola oil or 1 tablespoon bacon fat
- 1 small onion, finely chopped
- 1 1/2 teaspoons minced garlic
- 1 (3 ounce) package cream cheese, softened
- 1 cup sour cream
- 1 tablespoon prepared horseradish
- 1 1/4 teaspoons stone ground mustard
- 1/2 teaspoon fresh ground pepper
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1Cook onion and garlic in 1 tablespoon bacon fat from bacon, or use oil; cook over medium heat until tender, about 3-4 minutes.
- 2Place onion mixture in bowl; add bacon.
- 3Stir in cream cheese, sour cream, horseradish, mustard, pepper, and salt; mix well until blended.
- 4Refrigerate at least 2 hours to allow flavors to blend.
- 5Serve chilled or at room temperature (dip spreads easily at room temp., but be careful not to allow spoilage).
Browse Our Top Spreads Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Bacon and Horseradish Dip
Serving Size: 1 (491 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 1434.3
- Calories from Fat 1252
- Total Fat 139.1 g
- Saturated Fat 61.5 g
- Cholesterol 254.4 mg
- Sodium 2068.7 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 19.6 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.6 g
- Sugars 3.9 g
- Protein 28.9 g