Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Very moist and cheesy burgers! Perfect for your cookout or anytime. These were featured on the local news for tailgating recipes for the Packers at Lambeau Field. I usually use kaiser rolls for the buns, as these are nice and juicy. If they are in season, be sure to throw some sliced Vidalia onions on top.
- Mix beef, seasoning salt and pepper in a medium bowl. Don't overmix or you'll get loose messy yucky stuff. Shape meat mixture into 8 to 12 patties (depending on the size of burger you want.).
- In a bowl mix together blue cheese,cream cheese, and chives.
- Divide cheese mixture equally and place on centers of half the patties. Top with remaining meat patties then tightly pinch edges together to seal in filling.
- Oil hot grill or grill pan to help prevent sticking. Grill burgers for about 4-6 minutes per side.
- Top burgers with bacon. Serve burgers on toasted rolls with spring mix lettuce on top.