Very moist and cheesy burgers! Perfect for your cookout or anytime. These were featured on the local news for tailgating recipes for the Packers at Lambeau Field. I usually use kaiser rolls for the buns, as these are nice and juicy. If they are in season, be sure to throw some sliced Vidalia onions on top.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Mix beef, seasoning salt and pepper in a medium bowl. Don't overmix or you'll get loose messy yucky stuff. Shape meat mixture into 8 to 12 patties (depending on the size of burger you want.).
- 2In a bowl mix together blue cheese,cream cheese, and chives.
- 3Divide cheese mixture equally and place on centers of half the patties. Top with remaining meat patties then tightly pinch edges together to seal in filling.
- 4Oil hot grill or grill pan to help prevent sticking. Grill burgers for about 4-6 minutes per side.
- 5Top burgers with bacon. Serve burgers on toasted rolls with spring mix lettuce on top.
Browse Our Top Lunch/Snacks Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Bacon Blue Cheese Burgers
Serving Size: 1 (180 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 463.1
- Calories from Fat 289
- Total Fat 32.2 g
- Saturated Fat 14.4 g
- Cholesterol 110.8 mg
- Sodium 674.9 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 11.9 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.6 g
- Sugars 1.7 g
- Protein 29.8 g
The following items or measurements are not included: