1/1 Photo of Bacon Cheddar Chicken Fillet Melt
Posting for safe keeping. Definitely solid comfort food!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Cook bacon in large skillet over medium heat until crisp. Remove bacon; drain on paper towels. Reserve 1 tablespoon drippings in skillet.
- 2Add onion; cook and stir 2 to 4 minutes or until tender. Remove onion from skillet.
- 3Add chicken to skillet; cook 6 to 8 minutes on each side or until browned and no longer pink.
- 4Place toasted bread slices on cookie sheet; spread each slice with 1 teaspoon steak sauce. Top with chicken, bacon slices, onion and cheese.
- 5Broil 4 to 6 inches from heat for 1 to 2 minutes or until cheese is melted.
Browse Our Top Chicken Breast Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Chicken Breast Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Bacon Cheddar Chicken Fillet Melt
Serving Size: 1 (245 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 538.6
- Calories from Fat 290
- Total Fat 32.2 g
- Saturated Fat 13.2 g
- Cholesterol 128.9 mg
- Sodium 845.0 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 17.6 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.3 g
- Sugars 1.0 g
- Protein 42.4 g