Prep 10 mins
Cook 1 hr
This recipe is from Kraft. Excellent dish for a party or social.
Make and share this Bacon Cheddar Dip recipe from Food.com.
- 1 (16 ounce) container sour cream
- 1 cup cheddar cheese, shredded
- 1⁄4 cup bacon, pieces (Oscar Mayer Real Bacon Pieces)
- Ritz cracker, chips original
- Mix all ingredients except chips, cover.
- Refrigerate a least 1 hour before serving.
- Serve with chips.
A woman I work with made this for our last potluck, and everyone loved it- especially me. I just had to get the recipe, and was happy to find it here. It is so easy, and tastes so good! I am planning on making it for our family Christmas Eve party. Thanks for sharing!