1/2 Photos of Bacon Cheddar Stuffed Burgers
The original recipe is from the Wisconsin Milk Marketing Board but has been altered some. Other stuffing suggestions are salsa and pepper jack, blue cheese and sauteed red onion, mushroom and swiss (yum!), feta and olives, or smoked provolone and roasted red peppers.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Fry bacon until crisp; crumble.
- 2Combine beef, salt, pepper, garlic powder and onion and shape into 12 large, thin patties.
- 3Top six patties with 1 tablespoon bacon and 1 tablespoon cheese (this is approximate-use what looks right).
- 4Place remaining 6 patties on top of cheese/bacon topped patties and press edges to seal.
- 5Grill or broil for 3-4 minutes per side until done. We like ours well done.
- 6The last 2 minutes of cooking top patties with remaining bacon and cheese.
- 7Serve on buns.
Browse Our Top Lunch/Snacks Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Bacon Cheddar Stuffed Burgers
Serving Size: 1 (252 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 756.7
- Calories from Fat 471
- Total Fat 52.3 g
- Saturated Fat 22.4 g
- Cholesterol 165.6 mg
- Sodium 1211.6 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 22.8 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.0 g
- Sugars 3.2 g
- Protein 45.6 g