1/1 Photo of Bacon-Cheese Pull Aparts
11/2005 Each bite is filled with breakfast flavors! You can taste the bacon, cheese, mushroom and green-onion flavors. Originally, this was a Pillsbury Bake-Off 41 (Hollywood,2004) recipe submitted by: Terri Barton of Salt Lake, Utah. It has been noted by one reviewer - that this dish should be used as a side to breakfast or brunch. Update: 07/21/2008. . . . . . . made this again for supper as I like to serve a light meal - we added more fresh mushrooms, we added more green onions, some pimentos and of course more eggs & bacon. :)
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1 egg
- 2 tablespoons milk
- 1 (16 1/3 ounce) can pillsbury original flaky refrigerated biscuits
- 4 -6 slices crispy bacon, cooked and broken into 1/2-inch pcs
- 4 ounces shredded cheddar cheese
- 1 (4 ounce) can mushroom pieces
- 1/4 cup finely chopped green onion, both green and white parts (4 medium)
- cooking spray
- 1Preheat oven to 350°F.
- 2Spray 11x7" or 12x8" (2 quart) glass baking dish, with cooking spray.
- 3In a large bowl, beat egg and milk with wire whisk until smooth.
- 4Separate dough into 8 biscuits; cut into quarters.
- 5Gently stir biscuit pieces into egg mixture to coat evenly.
- 6Fold in bacon, cheese, mushrooms and onions.
- 7Spoon mixture into sprayed dish; arrange biscuit pieces in a single layer.
- 8Bake for 23-28 minutes or until golden brown.
- 9Cut into squares or just apull-apart.
- 10Serve warm.
Browse Our Top Rolls/Biscuits Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Bacon-Cheese Pull Aparts
Serving Size: 1 (103 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 295.1
- Calories from Fat 144
- Total Fat 16.0 g
- Saturated Fat 6.1 g
- Cholesterol 41.9 mg
- Sodium 759.6 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 28.1 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.7 g
- Sugars 5.1 g
- Protein 9.6 g