1/2 Photos of Bacon Cheeseburger Roll-Up
Vino Girl's Note:
From Food & Family Spring 2007
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 400°F
- 2Cook ground beef, bacon and onions in large skillet on medium-high heat until ground beef is evenly browned, stirring occasionally.
- 3Drain; return meat mixture to skillet.
- 4Add Velveeta; cook until completely melted, stirring frequently.
- 5Remove from heat; set aside.
- 6Unroll pizza dough onto baking sheet sprayed with cooking spray.
- 7Press into 15x8-inch rectangle.
- 8Top evenly with meat mixture.
- 9Roll up dough, starting at one of the long sides.
- 10Bake seam-side down for 20 to 25 minutes or until golden brown.
- 11Cut diagonally into six slices to serve.
Browse Our Top One-Dish Meal Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All One-Dish Meal Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Bacon Cheeseburger Roll-Up
Serving Size: 1 (131 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 320.9
- Calories from Fat 203
- Total Fat 22.5 g
- Saturated Fat 10.7 g
- Cholesterol 89.2 mg
- Sodium 735.8 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 5.1 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.1 g
- Sugars 3.5 g
- Protein 23.0 g
The following items or measurements are not included: