This bread is fun to make as it is to eat. My DS likes to make this for Sunday dinner. He found it in a kids learn to cook cookbook.
- Preheat oven to 375°F Lightly spray a oven proof bowl or small pan with vegetable oil.
- On cutting board, separate dough into 8 rolls. Using kitchen shears, cut into quarters.
- Mix finely shredded cheese and bacon bits, then toss cheese mixture with dough till lightly coated and place into oiled bowl or pan.
- Then bake for 20-30 minutes or till top is a deep golden brown.
- Remove from oven and run a knife around edge of bread to loosen. Lift bread out onto serving plate.
- To serve pull apart pieces of rolls from bread loaf.