1/2 Photos of Bacon 'n Cheddar Bubble Bread
Julie Leo's Note:
This bread is fun to make as it is to eat. My DS likes to make this for Sunday dinner. He found it in a kids learn to cook cookbook.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 375°F Lightly spray a oven proof bowl or small pan with vegetable oil.
- 2On cutting board, separate dough into 8 rolls. Using kitchen shears, cut into quarters.
- 3Mix finely shredded cheese and bacon bits, then toss cheese mixture with dough till lightly coated and place into oiled bowl or pan.
- 4Then bake for 20-30 minutes or till top is a deep golden brown.
- 5Remove from oven and run a knife around edge of bread to loosen. Lift bread out onto serving plate.
- 6To serve pull apart pieces of rolls from bread loaf.
Browse Our Top Rolls/Biscuits Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Rolls/Biscuits Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Bacon 'n Cheddar Bubble Bread
Serving Size: 1 (125 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 143.9
- Calories from Fat 46
- Total Fat 5.1 g
- Saturated Fat 2.1 g
- Cholesterol 7.8 mg
- Sodium 244.4 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 19.4 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.1 g
- Sugars 1.0 g
- Protein 4.9 g