From Cooking Light
Make and share this Bagel Roll ( Sushi ) recipe from Food.com.
- Combine first 3 ingredients.
- Cut off top quarter of nori sheet along short end.
- Place nori, shiny side down, on a sushi mat covered with plastic wrap, with long end toward you.
- Pat 3/4 cup rice over nori with moist hands, leaving a 1-inch border on one long end of nori.
- Gently flip nori sheet.
- Spread 1 1/2 tablespoons cream cheese mixture along top third of shiny side of nori; top with 1/3 cup salmon.
- Lift edge of nori closest to you; fold over filling.
- Lift bottom edge of sushi mat; roll toward top edge, pressing firmly on sushi roll. Continue rolling to top edge; press mat to seal sushi roll.
- Repeat procedure with remaining ingredients.
- Slice each roll into 8 pieces with a sharp knife.