1/1 Photo of Baked Cheesy Onion Veggie Dip
Mama's Kitchen (Hope)'s Note:
Fantastic dip for any get together. Great way to sneak veggies into the picky ones! Adjust the veggies to use what you like, what you have or just what you think would be good. The meat here is very optional. Make this veggie friendly by omitting it all together. Make it carnivore friendly by adding the meat option. Really ANY meat ground or chopped would work here. Enjoy!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 4 green onions
- 4 ounces mushrooms, cleaned
- 1/2 bell pepper, any color
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 1 cup mayonnaise
- 2 cups mozzarella cheese, shredded
- 2 cups cheddar cheese, shredded
- 4 ounces black olives (optional)
- 4 slices bacon, cooked, crumbled (optional) or 1 lb ground sausage, browned and drained (optional)
- 1Chop, mince, dice or slice veggies to your desired size and shape. I like to chop everything and mince the garlic with my garlic press.
- 2Sauté onions, mushrooms and bell pepper until soft and onions are translucent. Add garlic and sauté one minute more.
- 3Add mayo, mozzarella, cheddar and chopped olives and meat if using. Stir to combine.
- 4Scoop all into an 8x8 glass pan or similar size oven proof dish. Bake at 350°F until melted and dip-like (is that a word?) About 15-20 minutes.
- 5Enjoy on corn chips, tortilla chips or crackers.
- 6Feel free to adjust amount and type of veggies to your taste. Just keep the cheese and mayo mixture the same.
- 7Some other great veggies to add or substitute would be seeded tomatoes, zucchini, artichokes, hot peppers, etc.
Browse Our Top Cheese Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Baked Cheesy Onion Veggie Dip
Serving Size: 1 (133 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 319.9
- Calories from Fat 229
- Total Fat 25.5 g
- Saturated Fat 11.0 g
- Cholesterol 59.4 mg
- Sodium 562.0 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 9.4 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.4 g
- Sugars 2.9 g
- Protein 14.1 g