1/3 Photos of Baked Chicken in Crescent Rolls for 2
This is my version of a recipe that was in a local magazine from our power company. I changed around a few of the ingredients and scaled it to feed two. Hope you enjoy. I love it because it is pretty quick and easy. Just add a salad and green beans and you have a wonderful meal.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Poach the chicken for 15 minutes in enough water to cover; salt and pepper the water; remove from water, cool and cut into 4 pieces.
- 2Divide the crescent rolls and roll chicken in the rolls (you will not use but 4 of the rolls, so you will have 4 left over to cook for your bread) Place the chicken into a 8x8 casserole dish which has been sprayed with pam or buttered.
- 3Place seam side down.
- 4Heat soup, milk and 1/2 cup cheese in a small sauce pan until cheese is melted.
- 5Pour over chicken bundles and then sprinkle the other 1/2 cup cheese on top.
- 6Bake at 350 degrees until rolls are golden brown, approximately 20 minutes.
- 7NOTE: I always freeze the water that I use to poach the chicken in 2 cup servings.
- 8I then use this in the place of water in soups and stews.
Browse Our Top Chicken Breast Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Chicken Breast Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Baked Chicken in Crescent Rolls for 2
Serving Size: 1 (497 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 2
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 974.1
- Calories from Fat 445
- Total Fat 49.4 g
- Saturated Fat 20.3 g
- Cholesterol 213.2 mg
- Sodium 2042.1 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 71.3 g
- Dietary Fiber 4.2 g
- Sugars 7.3 g
- Protein 58.5 g