1/2 Photos of Baked Chinese Crab Rangoon
These delicious Chinese treats lack the normal MSG and are not deep fried like most rangoons are. They are a much healthier version. Try them, you'll love it.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Mix cream cheese, onions, crab, and sugar together in a bowl.
- 2Put about one TBSP of the mixture into the middle of a won ton wrapper and fold the wrapper up around the cream cheese mixture. (Folding doesn't matter as long as the wrapper is around the cream cheese mix).
- 3Continue to do this until the all the cream cheese mixtures is used and then put them on a slightly greased baking sheet.
- 4Bake at 350F for about 12 minutes or until the corners of the won ton wrappers turn brown. I always check them at about 8 and 10 minutes or so, just to make sure.
- 5Should make about 15 or so.
- 6Happy Baking!
Browse Our Top Lunch/Snacks Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Lunch/Snacks Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Baked Chinese Crab Rangoon
Serving Size: 1 (22 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 12
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 62.7
- Calories from Fat 40
- Total Fat 4.4 g
- Saturated Fat 2.8 g
- Cholesterol 15.3 mg
- Sodium 115.5 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 3.2 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.0 g
- Sugars 2.1 g
- Protein 2.4 g