1/3 Photos of Baked Hamburger Patties With Pasta Sauce
I have made this easy recipe many times, it is really good, make certain that you purchase a larger crusty Italian-style bun that will hold up to the sauce --- yield is only estimated depending on how large you make the patties, and all ingredients can be adjusted to suite taste :)
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 3 lbs ground beef
- 3 cups favorite pasta sauce (can use more, my pasta sauce Kittencal's Italian Tomato Pasta Sauce and Parmesan Meatballs works well for this)
- flour, for dipping
- 8 -10 hamburger buns
- 1 1/2 cups grated cheddar cheese
- 1/3 cup grated parmesan cheese
- 1Grease a 13 x 9-inch baking dish.
- 2Flavor the ground beef with your favorite ingredients.
- 3Shape into about 8 patties.
- 4Coat the hamburger patties with flour.
- 5In a large skillet, brown the patties on both sides in butter, then arrange in the baking dish.
- 6Pour half of the pasta sauce over the patties, and spread the sauce with a spoon to cover the patties (do not worry if they are not completely covered with the sauce).
- 7Sprinkle with Parmesan cheese, then cheddar cheese.
- 8Top with remaining sauce.
- 9Bake in a 400°F oven for about 25 minutes, or until patties are no longer pink.
- 10Serve the patties and the sauce on buns and sprinkle more cheese on if desired.
Browse Our Top Cheese Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Baked Hamburger Patties With Pasta Sauce
Serving Size: 1 (334 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 897.1
- Calories from Fat 458
- Total Fat 50.9 g
- Saturated Fat 21.7 g
- Cholesterol 191.3 mg
- Sodium 1211.4 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 46.6 g
- Dietary Fiber 4.5 g
- Sugars 15.1 g
- Protein 59.0 g