Prep 5 mins
Cook 45 mins
This is a delicious baked appetizer served with baguette slices and crackers.
Make and share this Baked Hot Pepperoni Dip recipe from Food.com.
- 2 cups mozzarella cheese, shredded
- 2 cups sharp cheddar cheese, shredded
- 2 cups mayonnaise
- 4 ounces diced green chilies, drained
- 1 red onion, chopped
- 2 -3 jalapeno peppers, diced
- 10 -20 pepperoni slices
- baguette, slices
- assorted cracker
- Combine cheeses, mayonnaise, chiles, onion and peppers; place in an ungreased 13-inch by 9-inch baking pan.
- Layer pepperoni on top; bake at 350 degrees for 45 minutes.
- Serve with baguette slices and crackers.
- Serves 10.
Guess,I now have to rate this...I have made this quite a few times for potlucks at work but we haven't had many lately...Started to panic when I could not find the recipe as I thought I had reviewed this..This is one of the best dips out there...I do add olives...I use the New York Style Bagel crisps
This was pretty good but didn't quite pack enough punch. I would increase the onions and jalapeno, maybe add some celery or some hot sauce. Thank you for giving us something new to try.
My grandkids & I inhaled this dip! To cut down on fat, I microwaved the pepperoni on paper towels about 30 secs., then drained before placing in the dish. Cheesy heaven!