Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
This is a little different way to serve this dish. My kids always liked it this way. Good for a dinner party to.
- In saucepan cook macaroni.
- drain and pour into a large bowl.
- In pan add butter, flour, milk.
- Cook and stir until it becomes thick and bubbly.
- Add cheese and onions.
- Cook until cheese melts.
- Mix cheese with macaroni.
- Pour into a greased baking dish.
- sprinkle crumbs on top.
- Bake at 350 for 35-40 minutes.
Tried this, but used half cheddar, half mozarella. Came out delicious!
I sauteed the onions before throwing them in with the macaroni and I also threw in a 14 oz can of stewed tomatoes. Salt and pepper to taste. Everyone loved it!
I omitted the onions (not a big onion fan) th whole family loved it. Even the in-laws!