The Giggle Box's Note:
This recipe is based on one of last years Pillsbury bake off finalists. My family loves meatball sandwiches, and this is a fun way to make them. We like to use Turkey meatballs, but I'm sure regular meatballs or Italian Sausage would be great too.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 350°.
- 2Spray a large cookie sheet with nonstick cooking spray.
- 3Unroll the french loaf.
- 4Spread pizza sauce on top.
- 5Cover with meatball slices.
- 6Cover with Mozzarella cheese.
- 7Add some parmesan cheese (optional).
- 8Starting with the long side, roll up the dough and press the edges together to seal.
- 9Make several slits in the top.
- 10Put on cookie sheet.
- 11Bake for 15 minutes, then brush the top with butter or olive oil.
- 12Cook for another 5- 7 minutes, or until the top of the crust has browned.
- 13Let cool for 5 minutes, then cut and serve.
Browse Our Top Lunch/Snacks Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Baked Meatball Sandwich Rounds
Serving Size: 1 (387 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 990.4
- Calories from Fat 188
- Total Fat 20.9 g
- Saturated Fat 10.7 g
- Cholesterol 53.7 mg
- Sodium 1847.3 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 155.6 g
- Dietary Fiber 7.6 g
- Sugars 8.4 g
- Protein 44.8 g
The following items or measurements are not included: