Prep 8 mins
Cook 55 mins
This is the best potato dish! Creamy, cheesy.
Make and share this Baked Potato Casserole recipe from Food.com.
- 6 large baked potatoes, grated
- 2 cans cream of chicken soup
- 8 ounces sour cream
- 2 cups cheddar cheese, grated
- 1⁄2 cup butter or 1⁄2 cup margarine, cubed
- 2 cups crushed potato chips
- Put shredded potatoes in baking pan.
- Mix sour cream with soup, pour on top of potatoes.
- Arrange cheese over.
- Dot with the butter.
- Layer the crushed chips evenly over all.
- Bake at 350F degrees for 55 minutes.
Excellent. I didn't shred the potatoes I jullianed them.It was very easy to make and everybody liked it.The potato chips added an interesting texture to it.
My boyfriend makes this for me minus the potato chip topping and It is one of my favorites. I eat it cold the next day for breakfast!He uses the cubed frozen potatoes to save time. Delicious and simple!
Thanks, MizzNezz, for another delicious recipe. Loved the fact that this had all the toppings I put on a potato. Had enough left over to freeze for another meal.