1/6 Photos of Beef Pesto Panini
Cant remember where I got this recipe, but it's good. Also great summer recipe because it keeps the house cool.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Spread 1 side of each slice of bread with butter.
- 2Place 4 slices of bread butter side down on 12-inch skillet.
- 3Top bread with beef, pesto and cheese.
- 4Top with remaining bread slice butter side up.
- 5Cook sandwiches on skillet or grill over medium heat 4-5 minutes, turning once, until bread is crisp and cheese has melted.
- 6Serve with spaghetti sauce if desired.
Browse Our Top Lunch/Snacks Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Lunch/Snacks Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Beef Pesto Panini
Serving Size: 1 (169 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 322.8
- Calories from Fat 141
- Total Fat 15.7 g
- Saturated Fat 8.5 g
- Cholesterol 65.3 mg
- Sodium 1102.2 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 24.2 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.7 g
- Sugars 0.7 g
- Protein 21.1 g