Prep 10 mins
Cook 0 mins
Everytime I serve this cheese ball someone asks for the recipe. Quick and easy to make.
Make and share this Beefy Cheese Ball recipe from Food.com.
- 8 ounces cream cheese
- 1 (2 1/2 ounce) jar dried beef, chopped
- 1 teaspoon shredded onion
- 1 dash texas pete, to taste
- 1 dash Worcestershire sauce
- Knead all together with hands.
- Form into a ball.
- You can roll in chopped nuts if desired.
- It taste good immediately, but it's better if it sits for a couple of hours.
Wonderful, added extra hot sauce to suit our tastes. Quick and easy! Made it the night before and the flavors........yum. Will definitely make again and again.
This is an excellent, easy to make cheeseball. I did add a couple more dashes of the hot sauce to give it just a little more of a kick!
This is my absolute favorite cheese ball!! When I got to Windchime's house, if she isn't serving it I fuss at her.