Red Chef Mama's Note:
This dip is so yummy! I have tried others that I thought were good, but felt like they were missing something and it inspired me to come up with my own. Sometimes I will make this dip for dinner and serve it with toasted baguette slices. I add pepperoni to mine but I am sure you could add beef or sausage or even make it veggie if you prefer. If you are serving this for dinner it will serve 4 and if using as an appetizer it will serve 12 which is what I have listed the servings for.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 375°F.
- 2Lightly grease a 9x13 pan.
- 3Bring cream cheese to room temperature.
- 4With hand mixer or large spoon mix together the cream cheese and sour cream.
- 5Fold in the marinara sauce.
- 6Add the garlic, Italian seasoning and onion powder and stir well.
- 7Then add half each of the mozzarella cheese, parmesan cheese, and chopped pepperoni and mix well.
- 8Pour into the greased baking dish and spread out evenly.
- 9Top with the remaining pepperoni and then the remaining cheeses.
- 10Cook in preheated oven for about 15 minutes or until hot and bubbly.
- 11Enjoy with toasted baguette slices or your favorite crackers!
Browse Our Top Cheese Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Best Pizza Dip
Serving Size: 1 (107 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 10
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 363.1
- Calories from Fat 289
- Total Fat 32.1 g
- Saturated Fat 18.2 g
- Cholesterol 93.4 mg
- Sodium 714.4 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 6.5 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.3 g
- Sugars 2.6 g
- Protein 12.5 g
The following items or measurements are not included: