Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
My friend brought this for a potluck dinner we had at work. Needless to say, "it did'nt last long." Warning:it is very addictive. Also, if your on a 'low carb' diet it's great on celery instead of crackers.
- Soften (do not melt) the cream cheese and butter, then mix together in a bowl.
- Mix in green onion and olives.
- Form into a ball with your hands and roll the ball in the chopped walnuts.
- Chill for 2 to 3 hours or overnight.
- Serve with crackers or celery.