This is a wonderful dinner/luncheon salad!! from Christine Makuch of Woman's Day mag.
Make and share this Black Bean Salad recipe from Food.com.
- 1 (19 ounce) can black beans, rinsed
- 1 pint cherry tomatoes, each cut in half
- 1 (9 ounce) container bite-size fresh mozzarella cheese balls
- 1 large kirby cucumber, diced (1 1/2 cups, pickling)
- 1 (8 3/4 ounce) canvacuum packed kernel corn
- 1 (6 ounce) jar marinated artichoke hearts, drained
- 1⁄2 cup bottled Italian dressing
- 1⁄2 cup chopped cilantro
- 4 lettuce leaves
- Put all ingredients except lettuce into a large bowl and toss to mix and coat.
- Serve on lettuce lined plates.