1/1 Photo of Bleu Cheese Crescent Spirals
I am always on the look-out for finger food for our many appetizer parties. This recipe came about from my love of Bleu Cheese and my desire to have a nibble that was easy to eat at a standing room only party. Add or reduce cream cheese to bleu cheese ratio to suit your tastes.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Process pecans in a food processor until finely chopped.
- 2Add cheeses and process until very smooth. Add the milk, if necessary to blend smoothly.
- 3(Can prepare ahead to this point and then place in a covered dish and refrigerate until ready to proceed.).
- 4Unroll dough into 4 long rectangles.
- 5Firmly press diagonal perforations to seal.
- 6Spread the cream cheese/bleu cheese/nut mixture on each rectangle.
- 7Starting at the shortest side, roll up each rectangle, press and seal.
- 8Cut each of the 4 rolls into 5 slices forming 20 slices.
- 9Place cut side down on an ungreased cookie sheet.
- 10Press one pecan half on each slice.
- 11Bake 15-20 minutes or until golden brown.
- 12Remove from cookie sheet.
Browse Our Top Cheese Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Bleu Cheese Crescent Spirals
Serving Size: 1 (29 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 20
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 110.2
- Calories from Fat 74
- Total Fat 8.2 g
- Saturated Fat 2.9 g
- Cholesterol 19.5 mg
- Sodium 112.5 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 7.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.8 g
- Sugars 1.0 g
- Protein 2.5 g