Prep 10 mins
Cook 0 mins
I got this recipe from Canadian Living magazine and the flavour is amazing! If you love blue cheese and horseradish, give this a try on your next grilled burgers. Delicious!
- 2 tablespoons blue cheese, crumbled
- 2 tablespoons light sour cream
- 1 tablespoon fresh chives, minced
- 1 tablespoon horseradish
- 1 tablespoon light mayonnaise
- Mix together all ingredients in a small bowl.
- Spoon over grilled burgers, or use as a dipping sauce.
- Makes enough to spoon over 4 burgers.
love this, thank you!
If you like blue cheese and horseradish, this is IT for you! I used gorgonzola cheese and used this for topping on my steak and baked potatoes. Perfect!
Awesome. Hubby loved it. His two favorite toppings in one. I did use Gorgonzola because I prefer it over blue cheese. Also used some Worcestershire for saltiness A must try! Thanks!