1/1 Photo of Blue Cheese Salad Dressing or Dip (Great for Buffalo Wings)
This makes a great dip for buffalo wings! You can add in a couple teaspoons Worcestershire sauce also if desired.
My Private Note
cups (a ...
Units: US | Metric
- 1In a bowl, mix sour cream, buttermilk, mayonnaise and onion salt until well blended; add oil, mix again.
- 2Crumble blue cheese very finely, and add to buttermilk mixture; stir to mix well.
- 3Chill for 4 hours or more (to blend flavors).
- 4Serve with salads, as a fresh veggie dip, or spicy Buffalo-style chicken wings (my husband's favorite!).
- 5Note: when this dressing is first made, it will appear very stiff, however it will thin out after it chills for several hours, and become just the right consistency for pouring.
Browse Our Top Cheese Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Cheese Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Blue Cheese Salad Dressing or Dip (Great for Buffalo Wings)
Serving Size: 1 (622 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 672.8
- Calories from Fat 539
- Total Fat 59.9 g
- Saturated Fat 26.7 g
- Cholesterol 110.0 mg
- Sodium 1442.1 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 16.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.0 g
- Sugars 7.6 g
- Protein 19.6 g
The following items or measurements are not included: