This makes a great dip for buffalo wings! You can add in a couple teaspoons Worcestershire sauce also if desired.
- In a bowl, mix sour cream, buttermilk, mayonnaise and onion salt until well blended; add oil, mix again.
- Crumble blue cheese very finely, and add to buttermilk mixture; stir to mix well.
- Chill for 4 hours or more (to blend flavors).
- Serve with salads, as a fresh veggie dip, or spicy Buffalo-style chicken wings (my husband's favorite!).
- Note: when this dressing is first made, it will appear very stiff, however it will thin out after it chills for several hours, and become just the right consistency for pouring.