Prep 15 mins
Cook 5 mins
Recipe was included in a package of recently bought Boursin cheese.
Make and share this Boursin Parisian Panini recipe from Food.com.
- 8 slices hearty country bread
- 2 -3 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 (5 1/4 ounce) package black pepper boursin cheese
- 8 slices smoked turkey
- 8 slices smoked cooked ham
- 1 cup roasted red pepper
- 1 cup baby arugula leaf
- Preheat panini maker or grill pan. Lightly brush one side of each slice of bread with a little olive oil. Spread the other side of each slice with Boursin Cracked Pepper cheese.
- For each panini, layer 2 slices each of turkey and ham, then 1/4 cup each roasted red peppers and arugula leaves in between 2 slices of prepared bread with the cheese on the inside. Place panini, one at a time in panini maker or grill pan, cook 4-5 minutes or until golden brown.
- Cut each sandwich in half and serve immediately.
This is was really a tasty sandwich! I used herbed Boursin as I couldn't find the pepper. Had a hard time finding arugula so I used some fresh leaf lettuce I bought from the farmers market. Love the red peppers, I think they made the sandwich! Thanks so much for sharing Julie! Made for the Rowdies, ZWT5.
Great sandwich!!! I couldn't find the black pepper boursin, but they did have the garlic and chive, so I used that instead and but a good amount of freshly ground pepper on it. Easy to make and a big step up from the typical grilled sandwich! I don't have a panini press so just grilled them in a skillet. Made for Las Mistico Magicos Sirenas - ZWT5.
I just got a panini grill for my birthday, and this is the first panini I tried making on it. We really enjoyed it. I used ciabatta bread and had to use garlic herb boursin as I couldn't find the pepper boursin. Otherwise, we followed all ingredients and directions as posted. Thanks! Made for ZWT5.