1/1 Photo of Brie and Apple Sandwich
An absolutely fabulous sandwich!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Sorry to be so non-specific.
- 2I just had this sandwich in a restaurant and posted a thread talking about it- several people asked me to post it as a recipe, so I'm kind of guessing here.
- 3Split the baguette for a sandwich.
- 4Slice the brie into medium thick slices and place a layer on each side of the open baguette.
- 5Place in a 350 oven for a few minutes to warm the brie.
- 6Top with apple slices, a little chutney or preserves and sprinkle toasted walnuts over.
Browse Our Top Lunch/Snacks Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Brie and Apple Sandwich
Serving Size: 1 (122 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 2
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 346.6
- Calories from Fat 31
- Total Fat 3.5 g
- Saturated Fat 0.7 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 691.3 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 68.3 g
- Dietary Fiber 5.0 g
- Sugars 7.4 g
- Protein 10.1 g
The following items or measurements are not included: