An absolutely fabulous sandwich!
Make and share this Brie and Apple Sandwich recipe from Food.com.
- Sorry to be so non-specific.
- I just had this sandwich in a restaurant and posted a thread talking about it- several people asked me to post it as a recipe, so I'm kind of guessing here.
- Split the baguette for a sandwich.
- Slice the brie into medium thick slices and place a layer on each side of the open baguette.
- Place in a 350 oven for a few minutes to warm the brie.
- Top with apple slices, a little chutney or preserves and sprinkle toasted walnuts over.