1/1 Photo of Brie With Raspberry Chipotle Sauce
A quick & easy treat for your guests! The sauce can be made ahead, covered & refrigerated for up to 3 days. If raspberries aren't available (or too expensive), substitute with cranberries & cranberry cocktail.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1 (8 ounce) brie round
- 1Set aside 1/4 cup of the raspberries on a paper towel.
- 2Place the rest into a small saucepan, along with the rest of the sauce ingredients and bring to a boil.
- 3Reduce heat and simmer until slightly thickened, about 5 minutes.
- 4Transfer to a sieve and press through into a bowl.
- 5Place Brie on parchment paper lined (or greased) baking sheet and bake in preheated 350F oven until softened, about 10 minutes.
- 6Pool half the sauce onto a serving plate, top with the brie and drizzle with remaining sauce.
- 7Sprinkle with remaining raspberries and cut into wedges.
Browse Our Top Raspberries Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Brie With Raspberry Chipotle Sauce
Serving Size: 1 (67 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 184.9
- Calories from Fat 94
- Total Fat 10.5 g
- Saturated Fat 6.5 g
- Cholesterol 37.8 mg
- Sodium 239.0 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 12.4 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.8 g
- Sugars 10.0 g
- Protein 8.1 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
frozen raspberry concentrate
chipotle chiles in adobo