A quick & easy treat for your guests! The sauce can be made ahead, covered & refrigerated for up to 3 days. If raspberries aren't available (or too expensive), substitute with cranberries & cranberry cocktail.
- Set aside 1/4 cup of the raspberries on a paper towel.
- Place the rest into a small saucepan, along with the rest of the sauce ingredients and bring to a boil.
- Reduce heat and simmer until slightly thickened, about 5 minutes.
- Transfer to a sieve and press through into a bowl.
- Place Brie on parchment paper lined (or greased) baking sheet and bake in preheated 350F oven until softened, about 10 minutes.
- Pool half the sauce onto a serving plate, top with the brie and drizzle with remaining sauce.
- Sprinkle with remaining raspberries and cut into wedges.