1/2 Photos of Broccoli & Bacon Quiche
From The Little Mushroom cookbook. This is an easy, delicious quiche that is great for brunch or a cozy dinner.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1 frozen deep dish pie shell
- 2 (10 ounce) boxes frozen chopped broccoli, cooked & drained
- 1 small yellow onion, chopped
- 6 slices bacon, cooked & crumbled
- 1/2 cup monterey jack cheese, shredded
- 1/2 cup cheddar cheese, shredded
- 2 large eggs, lightly beaten
- 2/3 cup sour cream
- 1 teaspoon dried thyme
- 1 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1Bake pie crust°F at 400 for 10 minutes, cool.
- 2In a large bowl, combine broccoli, onion, bacon, and cheeses. Season with salt & pepper. Place into cooked crust.
- 3In medium bowl, combine eggs, sour cream, thyme, and Worcestershire. Pour over broccoli mixture in crust.
- 4Bake at 400°F for 40 minutes, or until knife inserted in center comes out clean.
Browse Our Top Cheese Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Broccoli & Bacon Quiche
Serving Size: 1 (150 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 395.0
- Calories from Fat 273
- Total Fat 30.4 g
- Saturated Fat 12.1 g
- Cholesterol 115.4 mg
- Sodium 503.4 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 18.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 3.3 g
- Sugars 2.1 g
- Protein 13.9 g