Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
What a wonderful way to enjoy broccoli! Cheesy, flavorful, and simple to make..this recipe will serve up to 16 people.
- In large skillet, melt butter over medium heat.
- Saute broccoli and onion for 5 minutes, or until crisp tender.
- In a bowl, add eggs, cream, and 1 3/4 cups of the cheddar cheese, and mix well.
- Add broccoli, salt, and pepper to the egg mixture.
- Pour into a greased 3 quart casserole dish; set casserole inside of a larger dish, and pour 1 inch of water into the larger dish to make a water bath.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 45 to 50 minutes or until a knife inserted in the center comes out clean.
- Sprinkle with remaining cheese, and allow casserole to sit for 10 minutes before serving.