What a wonderful way to enjoy broccoli! Cheesy, flavorful, and simple to make..this recipe will serve up to 16 people.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1In large skillet, melt butter over medium heat.
- 2Saute broccoli and onion for 5 minutes, or until crisp tender.
- 3In a bowl, add eggs, cream, and 1 3/4 cups of the cheddar cheese, and mix well.
- 4Add broccoli, salt, and pepper to the egg mixture.
- 5Pour into a greased 3 quart casserole dish; set casserole inside of a larger dish, and pour 1 inch of water into the larger dish to make a water bath.
- 6Bake at 350 degrees for 45 to 50 minutes or until a knife inserted in the center comes out clean.
- 7Sprinkle with remaining cheese, and allow casserole to sit for 10 minutes before serving.
Browse Our Top Cheese Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Cheese Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Broccoli Cheddar Casserole
Serving Size: 1 (180 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 16
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 322.8
- Calories from Fat 255
- Total Fat 28.3 g
- Saturated Fat 16.5 g
- Cholesterol 237.0 mg
- Sodium 535.8 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 8.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.7 g
- Sugars 1.9 g
- Protein 10.9 g