1/1 Photo of Broccoli Puff
philip cocuzza's Note:
The broccoli puff is always better the next day. I make this dish around the holidays, it goes great with turkey, lamb, pork and chicken, a nice side dish.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 400°F.
- 2Cook and drain the broccoli.
- 3Combine undiluted soup, eggs, mayonnaise, cheese, onions, salt and pepper.
- 4Stir in the drained broccoli.
- 5Pour mixture in 1-1/2 quart baking dish.
- 6Bake at 400°F for 25 minutes.
- 7In the meantime, melt butter in a frying pan, toss in the croutons until butter is absorbed.
- 8Add buttered croutons to baked broccoli the last 5 minutes of baking time.
- 9Note: This dish is always better the next day.
Browse Our Top Cheese Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Broccoli Puff
Serving Size: 1 (231 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 421.0
- Calories from Fat 255
- Total Fat 28.4 g
- Saturated Fat 15.4 g
- Cholesterol 122.4 mg
- Sodium 868.3 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 29.4 g
- Dietary Fiber 4.3 g
- Sugars 2.2 g
- Protein 13.8 g
The following items or measurements are not included: