1/5 Photos of Broccoli Souffle
weekend cooker's Note:
a nice, easy recipe that can be made in 30 minutes. Great for a quick dinner.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 4 cups fresh broccoli florets
- 2 tablespoons water
- 5 tablespoons margarine, melted
- 2 tablespoons flour
- 3 eggs, beaten
- 1 cup small curd cottage cheese, drained
- 1/2 cup half-and-half cream
- 1 cup shredded cheddar cheese, divided
- 1/2 cup minced onion
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon seasoning salt
- 1/2 teaspoon white pepper
- 1Cut broccoli into very small florets, leaving very little stem, and place florets and water in a microwavable bowl.
- 2Microwave on high for 3 minutes.
- 3Remove from microwave, add margarine, sprinkle flour over broccoli and toss.
- 4In a large bowl, with beaten eggs, add cottage cheese, cream, 1/2 cup of the cheese, onion, salt, seasoned salt, and white pepper and mix well together.
- 5Combine broccoli and egg mixture and pour into a buttered 7x11 baking dish.
- 6Sprinkle other 1/2 cup of cheese over top.
- 7Bake uncovered at 350 degrees for 30-35 minutes or till center is set.
Browse Our Top Cheese Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Broccoli Souffle
Serving Size: 1 (181 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 431.6
- Calories from Fat 299
- Total Fat 33.3 g
- Saturated Fat 13.2 g
- Cholesterol 189.9 mg
- Sodium 777.6 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 12.7 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.5 g
- Sugars 2.6 g
- Protein 21.8 g
The following items or measurements are not included: