1/1 Photo of Buffalo Chicken Dip
For anyone that loves buffalo wings, this combines all those flavors in a creamy dip that is great for parties, without all the messiness of eating buffalo wings! Best served with celery sticks, or with tortilla chips!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Cook chicken with hot sauce in medium size saute pan.
- 2Mix together cream cheese and ranch dressing a medium bowl, adding a dash of hot sauce if desired.
- 3Add cheese and dressing mixture to cooked chicken, and reduce heat to low.
- 4Simmer, until creamy and well blended.
- 5Pour until rectangular casserole dish, and sprinkle with cheddar cheese.
- 6Cook at 350 until cheese is bubbly, approximately 25 minutes.
- 7Served best warm, with celery sticks and/or tortilla chips.
Browse Our Top Lunch/Snacks Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Buffalo Chicken Dip
Serving Size: 1 (177 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 533.2
- Calories from Fat 385
- Total Fat 42.7 g
- Saturated Fat 21.6 g
- Cholesterol 175.7 mg
- Sodium 1176.8 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 3.8 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.0 g
- Sugars 2.8 g
- Protein 32.9 g