For anyone that loves buffalo wings, this combines all those flavors in a creamy dip that is great for parties, without all the messiness of eating buffalo wings! Best served with celery sticks, or with tortilla chips!
- Cook chicken with hot sauce in medium size saute pan.
- Mix together cream cheese and ranch dressing a medium bowl, adding a dash of hot sauce if desired.
- Add cheese and dressing mixture to cooked chicken, and reduce heat to low.
- Simmer, until creamy and well blended.
- Pour until rectangular casserole dish, and sprinkle with cheddar cheese.
- Cook at 350 until cheese is bubbly, approximately 25 minutes.
- Served best warm, with celery sticks and/or tortilla chips.