Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
These enchiladas are so tasty and you can use whatever hotness of buffalo wing sauce that you like. I choose to use a very mild wing sauce from Buffalo Wild Wings.
- Heat oven to 350. Spray a 13x9 inch glass dish.
- In a medium bowl mix soup, dip, 1/3 cup onions. In a large bowl mix chicken, and wing sauce until coated.
- (reserve 1/2 cup shredded cheese for garnish).
- Spoon 2 TBLS soup mix down center of each shell. Set remaining mix to the side. Then add about 1/4 cup chicken mix down each shell and sprinkle some cheese over the chicken. Fold shell sides over filling and place seam side down in baking dish.
- Spoon the remaining soup mix over filled shells.
- Cover dish tightly with foil. Bake 40-45 minutes or until hot and bubbly.
- Remove from oven. Sprinkle with remaining 1/2 cup cheese and 1/3 cup onions. Bake uncovered about 5 minutes longer or until cheese is melted.