1 hr 15 mins
These enchiladas are so tasty and you can use whatever hotness of buffalo wing sauce that you like. I choose to use a very mild wing sauce from Buffalo Wild Wings.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Heat oven to 350. Spray a 13x9 inch glass dish.
- 2In a medium bowl mix soup, dip, 1/3 cup onions. In a large bowl mix chicken, and wing sauce until coated.
- 3(reserve 1/2 cup shredded cheese for garnish).
- 4Spoon 2 TBLS soup mix down center of each shell. Set remaining mix to the side. Then add about 1/4 cup chicken mix down each shell and sprinkle some cheese over the chicken. Fold shell sides over filling and place seam side down in baking dish.
- 5Spoon the remaining soup mix over filled shells.
- 6Cover dish tightly with foil. Bake 40-45 minutes or until hot and bubbly.
- 7Remove from oven. Sprinkle with remaining 1/2 cup cheese and 1/3 cup onions. Bake uncovered about 5 minutes longer or until cheese is melted.
Browse Our Top Chicken Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Buffalo Chicken Enchiladas With Creamy Ranch Sauce
Serving Size: 1 (269 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 652.2
- Calories from Fat 293
- Total Fat 32.6 g
- Saturated Fat 15.5 g
- Cholesterol 115.6 mg
- Sodium 1248.8 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 48.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.8 g
- Sugars 2.4 g
- Protein 39.8 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
buffalo wing sauce